Monday, July 27, 2009

Lookin' Good and Feelin' Fine


I am a big believer in the importance of cute workout clothes.  How you look on the outside can help how you feel on the inside:  this truth reflects one of the reasons I work out in the first place, and it informs what I wear when I do exercise.  Wearing a grungy T-shirt and big sweats may be easy and cheap, but it makes me feel and look sloppy.  When I wear a cute gym outfit, I feel better about myself and motivated to go work out.

So --- I am always on the look out for new, stylish fitness apparel.  I decided to check out VSX Sport (Victoria's Secret sport line) today because I had a $10 off coupon.  I was pleased to see they have an adorable new line of graphic T-shirts.  They do not appear to be available online, but they had about 20 different designs available in the stores, in many different colors.  They are priced at $22.  The cotton fabric is thin and soft (very comfortable for exercising in the gym or running outdoors).  The pale blue shirt that I bought reads "Let's run away together" and has an image of two runners.  They also have a line of yoga tanks with phrases like "Breathe", "Exhale" and "Relax".  I also purchased a wonderful pair of tight, knee-length yoga pants with a V-shaped waist, priced at $35.  Even though they are labelled "yoga" pants, they still have a little key pocket inside the waist which means I can wear them running too.

Great finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment