Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Big Day for my Big Girl

So sad! My middle child celebrated her fourth birthday this weekend, but unfortunately, our memory card on our camera malfunctioned and almost none of the photos that I took were able to be uploaded onto the computer. So frustrating ... oddly enough, the same thing happened when my son was born. Why doesn't the camera break during inconsequential events?!

Anyway, we were able to get a few shots from her day.

G&D were very excited about the day of birthday parties (three parties in total that day!!!!). G wasn't quite convinced about her birthday though:
Mommy: "Happy Birthday!!"
G: "Am I 4?"
Mommy: "Yes!!"
G: "No, I'm not. I'm looking in the mirror and I'm still little!"


R knows his age -- one!!

Finally, at the gym during the party. She had a great time. The kids got to play all kinds of games to start off - balls and hoops and scooters and tunnels.

Note G's shirt -- I appliqued & embroidered the clown myself! I realized at the last minute that she didn't have anything special to wear for her birthday, so I made the shirt to match the clown theme of the party.

Parachute games are always a big hit.
Mackee the clown was awesome. He totally respected G's desire to not have any attention drawn to her and all the kids were enthralled with his act. G's favorite part was when he pulled out the live bunny rabbit at the end of his show! While the kids were eating pizza and ice cream (clown cones, of course!), he made balloon animals for everybody.

She had a really fun day.

Today's workout:
73 min. run (8.29 mi)
75 min. primary series yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment