Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's a Sunshine Day!


Today was a gorgeous day in Columbus, Ohio. My kids and I were able to take advantage of the terrific weather and spend some time outdoors on the playground. Because of our schedules today, I wasn't able to get to the gym. However, it was fun to get in some physical activity by playing the playground funnel ball game. It was a wonderful reminder that exercise doesn't have to take place in a gym.

On the playground, this is a fun game to play with your friends. It involves a lot of teamwork and interaction and promotes socialization. I was playing by myself (and with my one and a half year old) so I was running, throwing, and catching. The game helps build hand-eye coordination and is a confidence builder for those kids who are not super talented at basketball (like me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment